Handover & Close Out (or Commissioning/Defects Liability/Project Control) Phase involves the completion of the contract and the validation of the project quality and scope.
The Handover & Close Out Phase is likely to include the following tasks:
- Settlement of the final account
- Monitoring of the commissioning of plant and equipment
- Collection of as-built drawings and operation manuals
- Collection of all verification documentation, quality checklists, proprietary design certification, and construction producer statements.
- Collection and verification of the warrantees
- Periodical inspections of the on-going maintenance activities
- Final inspection and signing